having fun & making fun with photos & photoshop, artsy friends & inspirations!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love, in a Sunset

I went to a fairytale in Bacolod, the City of Smiles.
You know, the kind of stuff where little girls have wings and fluffy, oversized bears; bubbles dance in the air as melodies drift with the sea breeze. Oh, and yeah, you watch the sunset as you witness vows of love capped off with fireworks while the live acoustic band croons.

I was thankful I got busy catching every bubble in my lens, otherwise I would have swooned all throughout with the sweetness of it all.







Visayas at that time was brewing up a Signal No. 1 storm, but we had a perfect outdoor wedding weather,
with a lucky charm fluttering right at the honeymoon suite.

lenise4picasa5
 
 
  [all_abu_dhabi] DSC_3249

Inside the honeymoon suite, before the weeding, our Busy Bride is simply amazing, as she was dealing with last minute affairs.
She is so beautiful even when she was under pressure!

Collages copy


Of course, it helped that her Nanay (standing as her mother, since her mom passed away) was there constantly.

Collages2 copy


And her girlfriends too (who are secretly coveting that gorgeous wedding dress)!

Collages5


Of course, a pretty bride...

[all_abu_dhabi] DSC_3416


needs pretty maids...

lenise4picasa3
lenise4picasa14
lenise4picasa24


And while the ladies are prepping, the kids are playing :)

lenise4picasa12
 
 
Until all is set for a lovely sunset...
 
lenise4picasa8


lenise4picasa15


But first, pictures please :)
 

[all_abu_dhabi] DSC_3600
lenise4picasa9
Collages1



And away love goes as the sun sets!

lenise4picasa10


Love is truly in the air, as this couple indulge me in shameless snogging while they notice I'm taking a picture of the scene.

lenise4picasa23


After that distraction, back to the wedding I go...

lenise4picasa22
lenise4picasa29
lenise4picasa27
lenise4picasa25


Can I have forever with you??

lenise4picasa26






Do you have to ask? :)

lenise4picasa21
lenise4picasa33



What are we waiting for, lets celebrate!!! :)

lenise 5
lenise4picasa39


Itaas ang mga kamay!

lenise4picasa28
lenise4picasa36



After this one, I regret to say I do not have pictures anymore - I was too busy dancing with my gurlfriends *wink Wink!*

----

I was the unwitting special guest of this beautiful occasion and it was truly an honor for me to be part of it.
Lenise, and the rowdy girls of Room 4, there could never be a better way of celebrating love! Thank you!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wowzio Photo Gallery

Traffic Feed