having fun & making fun with photos & photoshop, artsy friends & inspirations!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Celebrating Birthdays on board Singapore Airlines

 

If I were a picky kid or a seasoned adult, traveling Business class in Singapore Airlines, then this is what I'd get for my meal:

 

 >SCROLL>>> image image image image imageimage image

 

 

 

But, since I am relegated to traveling Economy for my entire life (its okay, Singapore's Youngest Millionaire, does the same anyway :) -- I get this instead:

 

>SCROLL>>>  imageimage image image image image image 

 

 

Not too  appetizing eh? Not too bad, either...  Fortunately, it was my birthday, and my friend Christine (here traveling with me) absolutely was a darling and followed up the lovely SQ crew # 494, to render me a bday song (right in the middle of the flight!). They left me with a stuff toy, glasses of alcohol, a quaint cake, a card, and a dry ice of sort to celebrate my bday on board. That was quite an experience, on air, which only led my girlfriend to conclude that she will definitely have her next flight on her birthday, haha ^_^

 

Too bad the pictures don't do justice, but here they are, just scroll right, ayt!?

 

changi - sinagpore airlinesk800i   [W]travel08_0046 wellamaria0001

 

PS: The pictures I have of the SQ crew are laid in the picture of butterflies, which I took in Singapore Changi Airport. If you want the same bash on board, just ask me and I'll tell you how ;)

 

PPS: My family and friends back home were a little tepid to the idea of me traveling away from them on the day of my birthday. I planned it well ahead of time to spare them from more pain, which is usually associated on my birthday :)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wowzio Photo Gallery

Traffic Feed